The communication system is the most prominent in the information sharing system and has a greater impact on human daily lives as well as in case of sensor network communication applications. By using the communication system one can connect and control the equipment from anywhere, i.e., remote operation is easily performed.
With the evolving advanced communication technologies, communication becomes the primary system in most of the applications like telecommunication, internet, transportation system, wireless sensor networks in industries, smart grid infrastructure, environmental monitoring, etc. In prior to the rapid development in communication, engineers should be equipped with the appropriate skills in order to maintain and develop these systems. Therefore, this eBook is intended to give an insight into communication system with real time applications. This book discusses about various standardized networks, its architecture, protocol and its real time implementation. Contents of this eBook are
- Why Communication is Required For Real Time Projects
- Basics of Wireless Communication
- Design and Analysis of Transmitters and Transceivers in Wireless Modules
- Various Types of Efficient Communication Systems at the Cheapest Cost to Develop Low-Cost Projects
- Sub-GHz Wireless Communication with Transmitter and Transceivers
- 2.4-GHz Wireless Communication with Transceivers
- Practical Implementation of Wireless Module
- Interfacing GSM Module with Microcontroller
- Interfacing GPS Module with Microcontroller
- Interfacing RF Module with Microcontroller
- Interfacing Zigbee Module with Microcontroller
- Interfacing Bluetooth Module with Microcontroller
In addition to the functionality analysis, this eBook also gives the programming concept of interfacing various communication modules to microcontroller like GSM, GPS, RF, Zigbee and Bluetooth. We assure that the furnished information is certainly helpful for the students and also who are working on communication field. Post your views and queries about this eBook in comment section and you can download eBook in the link attached to it.